How Can you Check the Air India Ticket Status? Get Complete Information
Air India offers world-class services and never compromises with the comfort of the passengers. It facilitates passengers with online access and you can avail all its services by simply going to its website. If you’ve booked a flight on Air India and want to know the flight status, you can do that in three different ways. And to help you with this, an explained procedure is mentioned below, go through them.
- First of all, you’re required to visit the Air India website.
- On the homepage, you need to select the Manage Your Trip tab under which you should choose the Flight Status option.
Then you will see the option to search your Air India reservations;
Using Flight Number
- Enter the flight number, select the departure city, choose the type of display; arrival or departure, and pick the date.
- Once you provide all the details, you need to click the Search button. And you will be able to track the Air India reservations status.
- Firstly, choose the airport for the flight.
- Then select the Display by arrival or departure.
- After that, you should choose the date and time of the flight and lastly, click the Search button. In this way, you’ll see the flight details.
Using Flight Route
- Here you are required to choose the from and to cities for your Air India reservations.
- Also, choose the display by arrival or departure.
- In addition, select the date and time for your flight and click Search. This is how your flight details will be displayed on the screen.
Know Your Air India Flight Status Without Going Anywhere Anytime
Through the above instructions, you will be able to check the flight status of your Air India flights without much of a stretch. On the off chance, if you miss any flight detail or you are still not finding the information about Air India flight. You can contact to customer service to get help from the reservation support team. The team is accessible around the clock to provide you all possible help within the least possible time.